Monday, June 2, 2008

Eat it Bitches


Well looks like blizzard isn't made up of complete morons after all. If you go to World of warcratf's main page you might recognize the first image you see of being, thats right, my comic. I won bitches. Thank you all for your undieing support and admiration that rocketed me to the pinnacle of success. I could have still done it without you, but its nice that you wanted to steal a piece from my glory anyways. so that's www.worldofwarcraft.com if you think this screen grab is doctored.

Oh and what did i win for being a fan of the game and devoting my drawing talents to creating an image based on me being a fan of the game? a free copy of the game, yup.... but its signed by people...

1 comment:

Heather H. & Heather C. said...

I give you and your unlocked soul congratulation's