Saturday, April 12, 2008

Im so sorry



This is an entry about how stupid i think the tauren race look on flying mounts in the world of warcraft game. and yes, yes I am a nerd. This is one of those ideas that seemed really funny to me at first but by the time i was done drawing it i regretted it and it lost all its humor to me. I submitted it to the site anyways cause i put the time into it and thought might as well...no one reads these things anyways so i'm gonna stop talking. Oh and Im well aware it could be better, if i knew how i'd be a better artist though wouldn't!!!

6 comments:

Akinogal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dumuro said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Todd Oman said...

Here is my critique of everything related to this post. I found the image flawless and at first suspected that you had not drawn it because it was so well done. You left out the word "I" at the end of your last sentence and also you seem to delete a lot of comments on this blog.

david gemmill said...

i totally thought this guy was getting raped in the ass by a flying assrape monster.

Vegan said...

LOL love it. I hope you turned it in to try to get it posted on their site.

Jeff Campbell said...

I totally agree this looks fucking stupid.. great job!